Dental implants can completely change your life. They are becoming a very popular alternative to dentures for anyone who has lost some or all of their teeth. Why? Because they look, feel and function just like natural teeth. But not all oral surgeons and dentist are equal. Here are 5 reasons why you should choose Riverside Oral and Facial Surgery for your dental implants.
- You will be able to smile with confidence and eat virtually anything. You will feel safe with the knowledge that your dental implants appear perfectly natural and the contours of your face will be preserved or improved (with increased lip and cheek support).
- Our dental implants are built to last. Dental bridges only have a lifetime of five to fifteen years. Dental implants however, are a long-term solution. While you may need to have them adjusted periodically, when properly cared for, they can last a lifetime.
- Dental implants can help protect the health of your bones. If you have spaces in your mouth from one or more lost teeth, this can lead to serious health issues, such as loss of the strength of your jawbone. Our dental implants can stimulate and preserve you natural bone.
- You’ll have no more worries about cavities. Dental implants are resistant to cavities. You will just have to visit your dentist every 6 months to have the implants and gums cleaned.
- You won’t have to worry about the embarrassment of dentures slipping when you laugh, cough or yawn. Dental implants are naturally fused with your jawbone, so the dentures won’t shift or click.
If you are considering dental implants, or you are having some issues with your current implants, contact Riverside Oral & Facial Surgery. Our team of experts is committed to providing you with the best oral and facial surgery in northwest Georgia. Talk to Dr. Hunt or Dr. Smalley today, they will be only too happy to address your questions and concerns.